Olive oil class, visit to the areas of production – processing and standardization of our olive oils OLYMPIAN MYTH & LAUREL AND FLAME ending with a farm’s typical lunch.
It lasts approximately 1h and 45 minutes to 2h.
- Welcome drink, with farm’s white wine
- Olive oil class, beginning with pruning in spring through flowering and harvesting in late autumn observing equipment and tools. Detailed description of the most significant Greek varieties and their connection with Ancient Olympia
- Guided tour in the olive mill areas, explaining all stages of processing, extraction and storage of the olive oil. Plus, the standardization areas.
- Olive oil tasting, 3-4 plain extra virgin olive oils and nine aromatic olive oils. Quick food pairing suggestions.
- Farm’s typical lunch, includes: wine, water, farm’s Greek salad, vegan burger with spicy feta cheese, chickpeas with eggplants, zucchini cooked with olive oil and garlic or cabbage with tomato and olive oil, Kalamata and green olives, feta cheese with farm’s onion jam, the farm’s Kalamata olive paste, ‘tzatziki’ and traditional pork meat sausage with orange peel. As dessert, Baklava or other local sweets.
- Visit to the old olive stone mill
- Free time to purchase olive oil products and more.